You are cordially invited to our Club’s annual Holiday Party. We plan to hold the party at the same venue as the last few years:
Shoreline Yacht Club on Sunday, December 17th at 2:00 PM.
-Happy Hour 2:00 to 3:30 pm
-Seated and plated buffet 3-course meal at 3:30 pm
Please plan to attend and take part in our festive activities. The sign-up deadline is December 11th (no refund thereafter).
There are two ways to sign up and pay this year:
- Via the website and credit card/PayPal (preferred payment option).Find the event on the website calendar, click on it, and fill out the form, then pay with a credit card or PayPal.
- Fill out this form and mail to Anna Johansson with your check to be received by December 11th.
- Clipped Greens Salad with Poached Pears, Candied Walnuts, Blue Cheese, and Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Chicken Marsala,
- Braised Brisket in Cabernet Reduction
- Vegetarian entrée option: Ratatouille nested over Spaghetti Squash (must be pre-ordered)
- Served with Boursin Whipped Potatoes & Seasonal Vegetable Melody
- Assorted Mini Pastries: Cheesecake, Chocolate Fantasy, Strawberry Shortcake, Chocolate Mousse Cake
Complimentary bottles of wine will be served with dinner. If you prefer to bring your own wine bottle(s), there is a $10.00/bottle corkage fee (complimentary). Coffee, iced tea and water included. In addition, there is a no host bar.
As in the past, please bring a gift for Toys for Tots and/or batteries or money for batteries. We will work to establish an earlier pickup for gifts/batteries. Stay tuned, more to follow. At the party, Tim McNiff will present the Spirit Award to the club member attending the most club car events. We will also introduce all new 2023 club members (so please sign up for this party to be recognized and meet your new Healey family and friends).
And all this at a low price of $45 per person.